Framecraft Bath Ltd has flourished from its establishment in 1992, as a sole trader, in the converted railway station at Green Park. We are a family run business that prides itself in providing a friendly and reliable service and aims to provide the highest possible degree of customer satisfaction. We have maintained a nucleus of highly trained and skilled craftsmen to ensure that customers are well informed and that the end product is manufactured to the best possible standard. The company has been developed on these basic principles and, largely through referrals by satisfied customers, now has a large and loyal customer base.
We are Commended level framers and members of the Fine Art trade Guild.
- The Fine Art Trade Guild is the trade association for the art and framing industry
- The art and framing industry comprises artists, art publishers, galleries, art shops, picture retailers, framers, restorers, and manufacturers and suppliers to the trade; in effect, everyone involved in bringing pictures to your walls!
- The Fine Art Trade Guild develops and maintains internationally recognised standards including Print Standards, Framing Standards (Five Levels of Framing), Mountboard Standards and guidelines for Tapes and Adhesives in framing
- The Fine Art Trade Guild manages the vocational qualification programme for framers, who can become Guild Commended Framers (GCF) with Advanced qualification options in specialist skills
- Guild framers can help you enhance, protect and display your souvenirs, memorabilia and collections to best effect
- The Fine Art Trade Guild publishes the award-winning trade magazine Art Business Today, The Artist’s Guide to Selling Work, Starting Up a Gallery and Frame Shop and other specialist books
- Formed in 1910, the Fine Art Trade Guild is the successor to the Printsellers' Association which had been set up in 1847
- The Fine Art Trade Guild encourages its members to always serve the best interests of consumers and art collectors.